1. Why do I need to create an account?
By creating an account you will be able to log in quickly, start shopping and not have to reenter your information a second time. Your account will also have your Advantage Card linked to it so you can continue to earn rewards.
2. How much is pickup?
Our fee for pickup is $5.00 per order regardless of size.
3. How soon can I receive my order?
You can receive your order in as little as 4 hours from placing it. Orders must be in by 2pm for same day pickup or delivery.
4. What type of payments are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards. Gift Cards, EBT, or Debit only cards are not accepted at this time.
5. When will my credit card be charged for my order?
We pre-authorize or “place a hold” on your credit card when you place your order online for the estimated value plus 10% of the item total. This it to handle any additional charges for weighted grocery items like produce or meat. When our personal shopper has finished shopping, your order is rung up at the register and an exact amount is known. Only then will your credit card be charged for that amount.
6. Are the prices the same as my store I picked?
Yes, the prices online are the same as the ones in store.
7. If I add an item to my cart that is an approximate weight like bananas or ground beef how will I be charged for it?
In your cart, you’ll see an estimated weight and price for items priced by the pound. When we shop for your order, each item will be weighed and you’ll pay for the actual weight of the items you purchased.
8. What happens if the grocery item I ordered goes on sale after I ordered it online?
If the item you ordered is offered at a lower price between the time you order and the time our personal shopper totals your order, you’ll receive the lower sale price. All prices are reflective of the price at the time it is rung up at the register.
9. What if an item is unavailable? Will you substitute another similar item?
Yes, if you authorize us to. We will find a comparable item to complete your shopping list. We will charge you the price of the new item. In addition, we guarantee to communicate any changes we have made to your order before you pick up the order.
10. I have a request for an item I can’t find online, can you add new items?
Yes, if you can’t find an item please let us know! Please leave a note for us in the note section at the time of checkout. If we can supply we would be happy to add it to our online shopping.
11. Can I add an item to my order after I checkout?
As long as your shopper has not started shopping your order you may add to it. You will need to provide your payment information again. You can also call the store and we will try our best to add that item, depending on where the order is in processing.
12. Can I delete an item from my order after checkout?
You are welcome to call the store and ask for an item to be removed from your order. We can remove an item before it is “In Progress” or being shopped for.
13. What if the product I received is less than perfect?
Please let us know! We strive for only the highest quality and accuracy.
14. What if I have to cancel an order?
Please call us as soon as possible. We are able to cancel any order up until it is “In Progress”. Status updates will be emailed to you to let you know when this is.